Wednesday 18 January 2012

Education Is Cheap; Ignorance Costs!

The surest way to repeat the mistakes and errors of the past is to remain ignorant of them.  If you want to make sure that the church remains in her moribund condition, just live life at you have been doing.

But if you want to be informed about issues of truth, issues that are foundational to life itself, then you owe it to yourself to be better educated.  Education does not cost as much as ignorance!

May I refer you to my new book on Dr D. Martyn Lloyd-Jones, my mentor and teacher of many years; and he being dead still speaks to me through his written and recorded messages.

I therefore refer you to the website where you can get your own copy of this remarkable book.  All of the information is brand new; it records my own personal reflections on DMLJ's teaching, and how it helped me, and sometimes hindered me.  It also has a section (about 50% of the entire book) that deals with his understanding of the Gospel message as it pertains to the atonement.  This has not been done before  - to the best of my knowledge.  So get this book and read it, and tell others about it.  There is a message here that has to be got out to the multitudes, and we must do our part in spreading the word.

Will you help in this?

No comments: