Saturday 5 November 2011

USA Preaching Tour 2013

I know that many of my readers are from the USA, and I was wondering if there was a possibility of arranging a series of preaching meetings for me in 2013.  My heart's desire is to proclaim the glorious Gospel to all and sundry, and to do so with "demonstration of the Spirit and of power," as Paul puts it.  There is great need today for an authentic voice within the churches, and an authentic message that will grip sinner's hearts, and draw them to the only Saviour of the world.

I know that many in the USA appreciate these postings, and to have an opportunity to preach to live congregations would be an inestimable privilege.

Coming as I do from terrorist-stricken Northern Ireland, and being under death threat from republican terorists, I have proved the grace of God in numerous ways.  This Gospel works, because it is the Gospel of God (Rom.1:1).

Speak this over with your minister or with other ministers, and see what comes of it.  I am willing, if you are!

No comments: